Press Secretary to the President of Russia Dmitry Peskov.
Photo: GLOBAL LOOK PRESS
On Tuesday, February 1, a reporter from Komsomolskaya Pravda started talking with the press secretary of the head of state with the following questions…
– … Dmitry Sergeevich, today is the birthday of the first president of Russia, Boris Nikolaevich Yeltsin. Is there a tradition that will be celebrated today?
This is what, verbatim, Peskov replied:
– Traditional ceremonies, after all, family and friends place flowers on the grave. There is no government protocol for this purpose.
– But I want to say that Vladimir Vladimirovich called relatives, Naina Iosifovna.
– Yes, yes, he usually calls her. I will not rule out today that the president will also decide to call him. But I’m not sure.
– Please tell us, if this is known, you will show it. Right?
– Yes, absolutely.
– And I can’t ask that question. How does the Kremlin deal with this political and historical situation? I mean, Boris Nikolayevich Yeltsin.
– As they always do.
This is a great politician who left his mark forever in the history of our country. And it has a special place in the history of our country.
– So I wonder: how many people were left from the former Yeltsin supporters in the Kremlin, in the presidential administration?
– Yeltsin’s paintings… I will tell you. From Yeltsin’s paintings… Yes, there it is. Some are.
– We will not go to the list, yes, I think?
– I don’t see the point.
– Thank you very much, Dmitry Sergeevich!
– It’s my pleasure.
*The article has been translated based on the information of www.kp.ru. If there is a problem with the content, copyright, please leave a report under the article. We will try to act quickly to protect the author’s rights. Thank you very much!
*We want to make it faster and easier for readers to access news and other information in multiple languages, rather than information that is only available in one language.
*We always respect the copyright of the author’s content and always include the original link of the source article. If the author does not agree, just leave the report under the article, it will be corrected or delete the article at the request of the author. Many thanks! Many thanks!
Email : [email protected]